Future citizens at home
– A visionary seminar on the future healthcare system
The Danish healthcare system will experience a series of challenges within the next 10-30 years due to an increasing number of chronic patients and rising healthcare costs. All forecasts predict a future shortage of qualified healthcare personnel.
It is necessary to react now to avoid this from happening, and the burning question is: how do we ensure that we can help the citizens who need it in the future?
At this event, we will present different scenarios. You will hear about the following:
- A disruption of the health care system as you know it today: A redistribution of the tasks and responsibilities between hospitals and municipalities and an increased involvement of the citizens’ private network (family, friends, neighbours).
- Focus on the individual. The healthcare system moves into the private sphere – how to increase patient empowerment, increase independence and autonomy.
- How do we avoid losing citizens with poor resources?
- Will better use of health data and artificial intelligence decrease the need for healthcare personnel? – Will new technologies?
- What is the role of the educational system in the making of the future healthcare system?
(This event will be in Danish)
09.00-09.10 – Welcome and presentation
09.15-09.30 – Medicine on time
by Jesper K. Thomsen founder, CEO and co-owner, DoseSystem ApS
09.35-09.50 – Do we have a problem that this nifty gizmo can fit?
by Jesper Jarmann, CEO, Wear & Care
09.55-10.10 – PreCare
by Søren Vingtoft, virksomhedsansvarlig overlæge – Viosklinik, PreCare
10.15-10.20 – Introduction to the following task
10.20-10.50 Network & task
10.50-11.00 – Catch up on the task
11.05-11.50 – Panel discussion: How can we solve the current problems?
- Stephanie Lose, Regional Chairman, Region of Southern Denmark
- Louise Weikop, Office Manager, Aalborg Municipality
- Mads Lause Mogensen, CEO, TREAT Systems
- Trine Rolighed Thomsen, Associate Professor, Teknologisk Institut
- Anette Damgaard, administrerende direktør, Falck Healthcare
11.50-12.00 – Summary and further process
Changes may occur in the program.