Strategic partnerships – The Copenhagen Lighthouse Model
– How do we solve wicked problems for the healthcare system of the future?
We will in a broad public-private partnership improve citizens’ health and strengthen Danish companies’ growth, employment, and export. How are we succeeding?
We want Denmark to be a lighthouse for innovative health solutions in the field of chronic diseases.
Learn more about how the Lighthouse works. How do we work with the biggest challenges in the healthcare system through structural prevention and detection? Which methods and models work, and which don’t?
You can learn from the 10 rules for successful public-private partnerships and the 3 rules for successful public-private collaboration on innovation.
You will meet three different companies and their journey in the lighthouse.
Finally, we will look ahead to the lighthouse’s next theme: mental health and the potential that lies in Light House Life Science.
This event is in English.
9:30 – Welcome
by facilitator Martin Breum, a familiar face from the TV program DEADLINE
PART 1: STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
The Lighthouse Life Science, strategic partnerships, and civic impact
Get insights of the Copenhagen Lighthouse and the strategic partnership behind the initiative. Join the debate with our experts with great insight into strategic partnerships.
Complex health issues – not least health inequality and an ageing population – require partnerships between public, private and knowledge partners to find the most effective solutions. But how do we do it wisely?
- Diana Arsovic Nielsen, CEO, Danish Life Science Cluster
- Maria Kristiansen, Professor University of Copenhagen
- Tenna Korsbek Andreasen, CEO og senior rådgiver, Korsbek Advice
- Troels Biermann Mortensen, CEO and Founder of DataFair
10:15 – Mental health: A patient’s encounter with the health system
Experience a patient talk about what it’s like to live with mental challenges and stigma. Listen to representatives from the partnership circle discussing how partnerships can address mental health and make life easier for those affected.
- Else Kirk, Chairman at Psykiatrirådet in Odense Municipality
- Niels Damsgaard, Partner at Sincera
- Christian Gaden Jensen, Director at Fonden for Mental Sundhed
10:45 – Break
PART 2: PUBLIC-PRIVATE INNOVATION
11:00 – From health challenge to health tech success
– Join three promising front-runners on a vigorous growth journey within Life Science!
Will they cope with the rigours of the trip through the Danish municipalities and hospitals?
The session focuses on the circuitous path from public need to implementation and subsequent scaling in the rest of the country.
Along the journey are potential business partners, who give the companies input into the navigation, and who are also put to the test along the way.
Companies that have completed pilot projects within the framework of the lighthouse.
- Representatives from municipal, regional, and private purchasers of welfare and health solutions
Potential Business Partners:
- Jesper Juel-Helwig, administrative director, Nordic Health Lab
- Johanne Østerbye, Program manager, Middelfart municipality
- Troels Biermann Mortensen, CEO and Founder, DataFair
- Klaus Veng, Director, product and innovation at EMENTO
11:30 – Your opportunities as an SME or public partner in the Lighthouse Life Science
Are you ready to take part in public-private partnerships to develop new, innovative solutions?
Right now, the second round of the Lighthouse Life Science is being launched, which, via public and private collaborations, focuses on equality in health, including mental health.
Learn from the researchers’ recommendations and get an insight into your options in the lighthouse. Regardless of whether you have a need in a municipality or region that lacks a solution, or you have a technology or service that can create better and more efficient solutions, there is something to be found.
Join the talk, discover how you become part of the Lighthouse Life Science and meet the project managers.
- Michaela Louise Schiøtz, Ph.d., Head of Sektion, Center for Klinisk Forskning og Forebyggelse
- Pernille Middelboe Frederiksen, Program Consultant, Erhvervshus Hovedstaden
- Kirsten M. Danielsen, Senior Project Leader, Danish Life Science Cluster
11:55 – Summing up: The way to go